Order your repeat prescription online, in-store or by calling us on 0208 567 0982.
We make it easy for anyone living with medication to order their repeat prescriptions. Simply register to use our free, online prescription manager to request your repeat prescription at a time convenient for you.
Once you have submitted your request online, you will have nominated us to electronically receive your prescriptions from your GP surgery. If your GP surgery does not yet support Electronic Prescriptions, we will arrange to collect a paper copy. Each time you submit a repeat prescription request we will liaise with your GP surgery to arrange for a repeat prescription to be written so that we can dispense your medication.Click here to register / login and order your repeat prescription online
How It Works
- Register online for a free account (first time only)
- Login to your account
- Select the medication you wish to request for your repeat prescription
- Wait to hear from us that your medication has been dispensed and either come and collect in-store or have it delivered to your home (with prior arrangement)
We strongly recommend you request your repeat prescription a minimum of 5 working days before you run out of your medication.
If you have less than 2 days supply, please contact your surgery directly and ask for an urgent prescription to be issued to us.
If you are a regular patient with us and have been consistently receiving your medication from us, we may be able to provide an “emergency supply” (For certain medication only and at the discretion of the responsible Pharmacist on duty). Please speak to the Pharmacist about this.
If for any reason we are not able to organise a repeat prescription for your medication with your doctor, we will inform you as soon as we have been made aware of this by the Surgery. Please remember, repeat prescriptions are issued by your doctor and your doctor has complete discretion as to whether to issue the repeat prescription or not.
Possible reasons for not being able to organise your repeat prescription:
- The Doctor may wish to see you for a consultation prior to issuing a repeat for your medication.
- The request may be refused if your are ordering too early.
- You Surgery has not received notification from you that we are your nominated Pharmacy (If you have completed the online EPS nomination we will organise this with the surgery for you.)
Although we make every effort to get your prescription organised in the time frame we have specified, we are dependant on your doctors surgery issuing us with a prescription. We cannot guarantee that your medication will be ready to collect.